JCI Philippine-New York in Collaboration with York Healthcare would like to share a moment of appreciation to the elders this Valentine’s day. Apart from the show, we have also selected at least 50 patients, to whom we will send out gifts or cards to.
To show support and share your love for Elders with a donation, feel free to click the links below:
paypal.me/philnyjaycees or https://venmo.com/philnyjaycees
See the poster below for details of the show and performing artists.
Credits Jubert Paul Ong for helping with the video.
It’s the start of February and we’d like to kick it off by doing something fun. February is the month of love and we love having fun! So, here’s what we’ve done.
We planted Easter Eggs on our new website!
Yes, right here on this site we’ve planted Easter Eggs. “What is an Easter Egg on a website?” some of you may ask. Well, here’s an answer we found from our friend named “Google”.
“Unlike the holiday treat, website Easter Eggs are jokes, features, games or messages hidden by programmers or developers at the back end of websites.”
There are 2 Easter Eggs on this post to get you started. Comment below if you found it, but don't spoil it for everyone else (let's see how that goes).
This is our way of introducing the new site and to get yourselves familiarized with it. Going forward, we plan to post anything and everything to do with our chapter from events, updates, projects, recognitions, sponsors and all the way to other Easter Egg announcements (if we have one on February, it only makes sense to have one in Easter, right?!). Also, our site is now integrated with all our social media accounts.
How it works.
1. Check to find weird things that aren’t supposed to be on the website by clicking around! Hint, those are Easter Eggs. If for some reason you don’t know where the website is, you most likely have no chance of winning. Just kidding, but goodluck!
2. Take a screenshot of your Easter Eggs and write short description of what it was. 1 sentence should be good enough. Example, if you clicked on the “News” tab and it took you to cnn.com, then that is an Easter Egg. Take a screenshot of that tab and mention that “it took me to cnn.com.” Another example is if you see a picture that’s obviously edited. Simply take a screenshot of that and indicate why you think it’s an Easter Egg.
3. Compile your responses in a word document or Google doc so it’s easy to see your screenshots and short descriptions.
4. Send your document to [email protected] when you’re done.
The winner will be chosen based on time and accuracy so, while you want to catch as many as you can, you also want to be the quickest. We'll give this competition two weeks to run before announcing the winner. That means you got till February 16, 2021. Yes, there is a prize! This starts now! Enjoy!
2020 YEAR END AWARDS
OUTSTANDING LOCAL PROJECTS
1. Individual Development
2. International Affairs
- A Book of Knowledge (Bookdrive) and
- Sharing is Caring (Toy Drive)
OUTSTANDING LOCAL INDIVIDUAL
3. Executive Vice President
4. Individual Development Vice President
5. Community DevelopMent Vice President
- Mari Francine Krizia Daya
6. Membership Services
- Carla Angeline Mongado
7. Jaycee New Member
- Rey Manuel
8. Junior Jaycee
- Leouna Feih Hidalgo
9. Jaycee Family
- Beck Family
10. Chapter President
- Ann Constantino Beck
Greetings from JCI Philippine-New York!
We cordially invite you to join us at our Virtual 58th Induction of Officers Ceremony and 2020 Presidential Gala. The event will take place on Saturday February 27th between 2-4PM.
We will be recognizing our dedicated chapter members that bravely led us through the difficult and challenging year that was 2020 and, will introduce and induct Team 2021 as they prepare to make their positive mark on the chapter and, the community.
Fellow Jaycees and friends, we would be delighted by your virtual attendance and truly appreciate your continued support for our beloved chapter.
Please don’t forget to register below!
The Zoom information will be sent out one week before the event.
Also, we are offering sponsorship opportunities so please sign up on the link below by Feb 10, 2021 if you or, someone you know would like to be a sponsor.
If you have any further inquiries, feel free to contact our officers:
2021 JCI Phil-NY EVP Reggie Torrejon #646.642.5077
2021 JCI Phil-NY President Andrew Luis #773.814.8676
or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you all!